Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri August 21, 2009
Elkton Man Arrested for Growing Marijuana
Todd Co., KY – Kentucky State Police have arrested 56-year-old Kerry Jones of Elkton for
growing marijuana around his house. KSP officers spotted 65 marijuana plants during a helicopter search Thursday morning. Police also found a firearm inside Jones' house. Jones is charged with cultivating five or more marijuana plants with a firearm enhancement. Jones is being held at the Todd County Jail.