Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 21, 2009
Elkton Man Arrested for Growing Marijuana
Todd Co., KY – Kentucky State Police have arrested 56-year-old Kerry Jones of Elkton for
growing marijuana around his house. KSP officers spotted 65 marijuana plants during a helicopter search Thursday morning. Police also found a firearm inside Jones' house. Jones is charged with cultivating five or more marijuana plants with a firearm enhancement. Jones is being held at the Todd County Jail.