Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 6, 2008
Election analysis with Dr. Brian Clardy
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – The contrasts between Tuesday's election results across the country and in Kentucky can appear to be dissonant and somehow obvious at the same time. Todd Hatton spoke Wednesday with Dr. Brian Clardy, associate professor of history at Murray State University. Dr. Clardy believes both American and Kentucky politics have entered a transformation period, and that a failure to change could signal failure at the voting booth.