Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 17, 2009
Elaine Spalding Speaks on Summit
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – This week representatives from Chambers of Commerce around Kentucky were in Louisville for the fourth annual Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit. Presenters focused on Public Education, Health and Wellness, Modernizing Government, Energy, and Global Competition. Angela Hatton speaks with Paducah Area Chamber President Elaine Spalding about what the event means for the western Kentucky region.
Click here to go to the Kentucky Chamber's blog.