Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri July 17, 2009
Elaine Spalding Speaks on Summit
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – This week representatives from Chambers of Commerce around Kentucky were in Louisville for the fourth annual Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit. Presenters focused on Public Education, Health and Wellness, Modernizing Government, Energy, and Global Competition. Angela Hatton speaks with Paducah Area Chamber President Elaine Spalding about what the event means for the western Kentucky region.
Click here to go to the Kentucky Chamber's blog.