Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- [Live Video] Sounds Good Live Lunch: Dan Cohen Today
Fri July 17, 2009
Elaine Spalding Speaks on Summit
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – This week representatives from Chambers of Commerce around Kentucky were in Louisville for the fourth annual Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit. Presenters focused on Public Education, Health and Wellness, Modernizing Government, Energy, and Global Competition. Angela Hatton speaks with Paducah Area Chamber President Elaine Spalding about what the event means for the western Kentucky region.
Click here to go to the Kentucky Chamber's blog.