Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Roads & Highways
Wed January 30, 2013
Eggners Ferry Bridge Lane Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane on Eggners Ferry Bridge Friday. The lane closure is to allow crews to patch the roadway on the bridge deck.
Expect one lane traffic beginning around 9 a.m. The work is expected to take four to six hours.