Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Roads & Highways
Wed January 30, 2013
Eggners Ferry Bridge Lane Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane on Eggners Ferry Bridge Friday. The lane closure is to allow crews to patch the roadway on the bridge deck.
Expect one lane traffic beginning around 9 a.m. The work is expected to take four to six hours.