Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Roads & Highways
Wed January 30, 2013
Eggners Ferry Bridge Lane Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane on Eggners Ferry Bridge Friday. The lane closure is to allow crews to patch the roadway on the bridge deck.
Expect one lane traffic beginning around 9 a.m. The work is expected to take four to six hours.