Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Roads & Highways
Wed January 30, 2013
Eggners Ferry Bridge Lane Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane on Eggners Ferry Bridge Friday. The lane closure is to allow crews to patch the roadway on the bridge deck.
Expect one lane traffic beginning around 9 a.m. The work is expected to take four to six hours.