Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue March 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky Senate Bill 130 passed last year. It says that beginning in the 2008 school year the assessment program under the Commonwealth Accountability Testing System or "CATS" must include the ACT for 11th graders. But there are some potential kinks to work out.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the education subcommittee.