Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue March 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky Senate Bill 130 passed last year. It says that beginning in the 2008 school year the assessment program under the Commonwealth Accountability Testing System or "CATS" must include the ACT for 11th graders. But there are some potential kinks to work out.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the education subcommittee.