Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue March 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky Senate Bill 130 passed last year. It says that beginning in the 2008 school year the assessment program under the Commonwealth Accountability Testing System or "CATS" must include the ACT for 11th graders. But there are some potential kinks to work out.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the education subcommittee.