Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu August 29, 2013
Eating Breakfast = Healthier Students, Better Students
Southeast Dairy Association's nutrition affairs program manager Laura Marbury says new research shows that the most important lesson of the day for better students could be eating breakfast. Marbury is a registered dietitian, responsible for implementing nutrition programs for health professionals, educators and consumers throughout Tennessee and Kentucky. Prior to joining the Southeast Dairy Association, she served as a medical nutrition therapist at UAB Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama, where she provided diet recommendations and education to oncology, obstetric and pediatric patients. She and Kate Lochte discuss breakfast eating strategies.