Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu June 14, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – No part of Kentucky is free from the threat of earthquakes, but western Kentucky is especially vulnerable. As Jim Michael reports, preparing for a quake is a state-wide event.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on earthquake drills.