Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue November 4, 2008
Early Voters on Election Day
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The polls in Kentucky opened at six o'clock this morning. Angela Hatton was on hand to ask voters about their polling experience.
Just a handful of people were out early at the polling place at Hickory Woods Retirement Home in Murray. But some voters eating breakfast at Martha's Restaurant say they waited for twenty to thirty minutes to cast their ballot. Patsy Lampkin says her voting experience went pretty smoothly.
Darrell Overby says there were about fifty people outside of Calloway County High School when he went to vote. Overby says he's concerned about taxes.