Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed November 7, 2007
Early Morning Voters
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Officials expect less than half of Kentucky's registered voters will decide who will lead state government for the next four years. Nicole Erwin speaks with several voters early this morning in Calloway County to see what brought them to the polls.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.