Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu March 14, 2013
Earlington Fire Department Awarded $393K Grant
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has given the Earlington Fire Department almost $393,000 to better protect the public.
The money comes from the Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, which provides emergency responders that are not affiliated with a hospital with equipment, training and other resources.