Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu March 14, 2013
Earlington Fire Department Awarded $393K Grant
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has given the Earlington Fire Department almost $393,000 to better protect the public.
The money comes from the Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, which provides emergency responders that are not affiliated with a hospital with equipment, training and other resources.