Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu March 14, 2013
Earlington Fire Department Awarded $393K Grant
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has given the Earlington Fire Department almost $393,000 to better protect the public.
The money comes from the Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, which provides emergency responders that are not affiliated with a hospital with equipment, training and other resources.