Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu March 14, 2013
Earlington Fire Department Awarded $393K Grant
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has given the Earlington Fire Department almost $393,000 to better protect the public.
The money comes from the Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, which provides emergency responders that are not affiliated with a hospital with equipment, training and other resources.