Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon December 16, 2013
Eagle Watching Opportunities To Open
Eagle watching is on the calendar early next year throughout the region, where several weekend viewing trips are available through Kentucky State Parks and Land Between the Lakes.
The state park tours go by excursion yacht or van, and prices range from $25 to $50 per adult.
Programs are scheduled January 10 through 12 at Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park, January 24 through 26 at Lake Barkley State Resort Park and January 31 through February 2 at Kenlake State Resort Park.
Land Between the Lakes is also offering van tours on January 11, 12 and 18 plus a brunch or lunch river cruise on January 18 at Kenlake. Prices range from $7 to $60 per adult.
For more information or reservations, contact Land Between the Lakes at (270) 924-2020 or Kentucky State Parks at (800) 255-7275.