Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri January 12, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, Ky – Each year, seven million state park visitors contribute more than 300-million dollars to Kentucky's economy. But when the weather turns cold, so does the spending. Jim Michael tells us how some state parks are hoping one majestic bird might change that.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on Eagle Watch.