Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri January 12, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, Ky – Each year, seven million state park visitors contribute more than 300-million dollars to Kentucky's economy. But when the weather turns cold, so does the spending. Jim Michael tells us how some state parks are hoping one majestic bird might change that.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on Eagle Watch.