Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Fri January 12, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, Ky – Each year, seven million state park visitors contribute more than 300-million dollars to Kentucky's economy. But when the weather turns cold, so does the spending. Jim Michael tells us how some state parks are hoping one majestic bird might change that.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on Eagle Watch.