Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri January 12, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, Ky – Each year, seven million state park visitors contribute more than 300-million dollars to Kentucky's economy. But when the weather turns cold, so does the spending. Jim Michael tells us how some state parks are hoping one majestic bird might change that.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on Eagle Watch.