Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed December 12, 2012
Dunn Won't be Florida Education Commissioner
Murray State President Dr. Randy Dunn won’t be Florida’s next Education Commissioner. The Florida Board of Education unanimously chose another finalist, Indiana Superintendent Tony Bennett, during their meeting today.
This is the second position Dunn has pursued in the past few months. Dunn has stated he will continue to pursue “exceptional career opportunities” until Murray State’s Board of Regents grants him a contract extension.