Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed December 12, 2012
Dunn Won't be Florida Education Commissioner
Murray State President Dr. Randy Dunn won’t be Florida’s next Education Commissioner. The Florida Board of Education unanimously chose another finalist, Indiana Superintendent Tony Bennett, during their meeting today.
This is the second position Dunn has pursued in the past few months. Dunn has stated he will continue to pursue “exceptional career opportunities” until Murray State’s Board of Regents grants him a contract extension.