Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri April 12, 2013
Dunn Interviews At Youngstown State
Murray State President Randy Dunn is interviewing for a new position today. He is among eight semi-finalists to be Youngstown State University's next president. The committee is expected to present the most qualified candidates to the Youngstown State Board of Trustees no later than May 15. The board will then determine which of the candidates to invite for campus interviews and will select the next president no later than the Board of Trustees meeting on June 12.
Dunn’s contract with Murray State was not renewed by the Board of Regents. It expires June 30th, 2014