Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Tue April 23, 2013
Dunn to Interview for Illinois State Presidency Wednesday
Murray State President Dr. Randy Dunn will be in Normal, Illinois tomorrow for an interview to become Illinois State University president. Dunn is one of four candidates for the position. Youngstown State in Ohio has announced Dunn is among the three finalists for their presidency. MSU Director of Community Relations Mark Welch says the three candidates will interview in Youngstown between May 1st and 3rd. The Murray State Board of Regents opted not to renew Dunn’s contract in March. His current contract with Murray State expires July 2014.