Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue April 23, 2013
Dunn to Interview for Illinois State Presidency Wednesday
Murray State President Dr. Randy Dunn will be in Normal, Illinois tomorrow for an interview to become Illinois State University president. Dunn is one of four candidates for the position. Youngstown State in Ohio has announced Dunn is among the three finalists for their presidency. MSU Director of Community Relations Mark Welch says the three candidates will interview in Youngstown between May 1st and 3rd. The Murray State Board of Regents opted not to renew Dunn’s contract in March. His current contract with Murray State expires July 2014.