Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
MSU President Evaluation
Mon March 5, 2012
Dunn’s Evaluation Still Ongoing
Murray State University President Dr. Randy Dunn’s five-year performance evaluation will likely be completed by the board of regents’ June meeting. Board Chairman Dr. Constantine Curris says this is the first comprehensive review of any President in the history of the University. He says a new policy the board adopted requires the evaluation after five years with the University. It entails meetings with various university stakeholders including faculty, staff, students and community leaders. The evaluation process has been ongoing since the board’s August meeting.