Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
MSU President Evaluation
Mon March 5, 2012
Dunn’s Evaluation Still Ongoing
Murray State University President Dr. Randy Dunn’s five-year performance evaluation will likely be completed by the board of regents’ June meeting. Board Chairman Dr. Constantine Curris says this is the first comprehensive review of any President in the history of the University. He says a new policy the board adopted requires the evaluation after five years with the University. It entails meetings with various university stakeholders including faculty, staff, students and community leaders. The evaluation process has been ongoing since the board’s August meeting.