Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
MSU President Evaluation
Mon March 5, 2012
Dunn’s Evaluation Still Ongoing
Murray State University President Dr. Randy Dunn’s five-year performance evaluation will likely be completed by the board of regents’ June meeting. Board Chairman Dr. Constantine Curris says this is the first comprehensive review of any President in the history of the University. He says a new policy the board adopted requires the evaluation after five years with the University. It entails meetings with various university stakeholders including faculty, staff, students and community leaders. The evaluation process has been ongoing since the board’s August meeting.