Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue March 31, 2009
Dunlap's Trial moved to Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Cadiz, KY – The murder trial of the man accused of killing three children and trying to kill their mother in Roaring Spring has been moved out of Trigg County. Circuit Judge C.A. Woodall signed an order Monday moving Kevin Wayne Dunlap's trial from Cadiz to Smithland in Livingston County. Court officials report Dunlap's attorney and the prosecutor jointly requested the change of venue. The 36-year-old Dunlap is scheduled to stand trial Nov. 9. The Hopkinsville man is accused of killing a 17-year-old girl, 14-year-old girl and 5-year-old boy last Oct. Police allege he stabbed the siblings to death, seriously injured and sexually assaulted their mother and burned their house with them inside it.