Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue March 31, 2009
Dunlap's Trial moved to Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Cadiz, KY – The murder trial of the man accused of killing three children and trying to kill their mother in Roaring Spring has been moved out of Trigg County. Circuit Judge C.A. Woodall signed an order Monday moving Kevin Wayne Dunlap's trial from Cadiz to Smithland in Livingston County. Court officials report Dunlap's attorney and the prosecutor jointly requested the change of venue. The 36-year-old Dunlap is scheduled to stand trial Nov. 9. The Hopkinsville man is accused of killing a 17-year-old girl, 14-year-old girl and 5-year-old boy last Oct. Police allege he stabbed the siblings to death, seriously injured and sexually assaulted their mother and burned their house with them inside it.