Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 9, 2010
Dunlap Trial Postponed Due to Weather
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Jury selection for the Kevin Wayne Dunlap murder trial has been put on hold. Inclement weather has caused officials at the Livingston County Circuit Court to push jury selection to tomorrow. Attorneys and Dunlap met today with Circuit Judge C. A. Woodall for a pretrial conference. Dunlap faces three counts of murder for the 2008 slaying of three Trigg County children. He also allegedly attempted to murder and raped the children's mother.