Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 9, 2010
Dunlap Trial Postponed Due to Weather
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Jury selection for the Kevin Wayne Dunlap murder trial has been put on hold. Inclement weather has caused officials at the Livingston County Circuit Court to push jury selection to tomorrow. Attorneys and Dunlap met today with Circuit Judge C. A. Woodall for a pretrial conference. Dunlap faces three counts of murder for the 2008 slaying of three Trigg County children. He also allegedly attempted to murder and raped the children's mother.