Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu February 18, 2010
Dunlap jurors selected
By Rebecca Feldhaus/ Kentucky New Era
Livingston County, KY – Fourteen jurors will decide Kevin Dunlap's sentence. After a week of jury selection, the jurors were seated in Livingston County court at 8:30 this morning. The Kentucky New Era reports Commonwealth Attorney G.L. Ovey began his arguments this afternoon. Dunlap pled guilty last week to all charges in the murder of three Roaring Spring children and the attempted murder of their mother. His possible punishments range from 20 years in prison to the death penalty.