Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Sun April 19, 2009
Dunlap Has Pretrial Hearing
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Attorneys have begun entering evidence in the trial of man accused of three Trigg County murders. The Princeton Times Leader reports Kevin Dunlap had his first pretrial hearing Friday in Livingston County Court. Officers arrested Dunlap last fall for murdering three children and attempting to murder and rape their mother. The trial was moved earlier this month to Livingston County to minimize pretrial publicity. Dunlap will sit for another pretrial hearing May 15. Jurors will be selected shortly before his November trial.