Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri October 25, 2013
Drug Round-Up Set For Saturday
Kentucky authorities are urging people to participate in a prescription drug roundup aimed at curbing addiction to pills commonly found in family medicine cabinets.
Attorney General Jack Conway says more than 70 collection sites have been designated across the state on Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time.
Drug overdose deaths outnumber traffic fatalities in Kentucky. State police say those participating can dispose of medications in their original containers.
All solid dosage medication will be accepted. Liquid products, such as cough syrup, should remain sealed in their original containers. For Drug Take Back locations click here.