Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri October 25, 2013
Drug Round-Up Set For Saturday
Kentucky authorities are urging people to participate in a prescription drug roundup aimed at curbing addiction to pills commonly found in family medicine cabinets.
Attorney General Jack Conway says more than 70 collection sites have been designated across the state on Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time.
Drug overdose deaths outnumber traffic fatalities in Kentucky. State police say those participating can dispose of medications in their original containers.
All solid dosage medication will be accepted. Liquid products, such as cough syrup, should remain sealed in their original containers. For Drug Take Back locations click here.