Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri September 6, 2013
Drug Arrest Leads to Seizure of 63 Firearms in Graves County
A joint investigation by the Graves and McCracken County sheriff’s offices has led to a seizure of 63 firearms and three arrests.
The search of 55-year-old Ronald Andrews’ home in the Boaz community of Graves County also yielded marijuana, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
The investigation came after McCracken County narcotics officers arrested Andrews during a traffic stop.
His sons, 19-year-old Cody and 18-year-old Trent Andrews, were arrested at the residence Thursday night on firearms-enhanced drug charges. Ronald Andrews faces a charge of felony possession of firearms by a convicted felon in addition to his drug charges.