Most Active Stories
- Kentuckians Can Get Protection From Four Flu Strains This Fall
- Community Leaders Call for Paducah Power Board Chairman to Resign
- Paducah Power Board Chair Steps Down as Chairman, Member
- Paducah Power System Board May Have "Unintentionally" Violated Open Meetings Law
- Paducah Power Chairman Says He Would Step Down Only If Board Asks Him
Fri September 6, 2013
Drug Arrest Leads to Seizure of 63 Firearms in Graves County
A joint investigation by the Graves and McCracken County sheriff’s offices has led to a seizure of 63 firearms and three arrests.
The search of 55-year-old Ronald Andrews’ home in the Boaz community of Graves County also yielded marijuana, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
The investigation came after McCracken County narcotics officers arrested Andrews during a traffic stop.
His sons, 19-year-old Cody and 18-year-old Trent Andrews, were arrested at the residence Thursday night on firearms-enhanced drug charges. Ronald Andrews faces a charge of felony possession of firearms by a convicted felon in addition to his drug charges.