Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue January 20, 2009
Dr. Tom Barnes, host of Gardener's Toolbox
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Purchase Area Master Gardeners host Dr. Tom Barnes of the University of Kentucky Department of Forestry for their Gardener's Toolbox Series at Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium in Paducah Friday, Jan. 23. He's also a spectacular nature photographer whose books are selling well. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Barnes.
The event begins at 1 p.m. and focuses on Kentucky wildflowers, wildlife and native plants. There's a 10 dollar fee for the class in the Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium. Call the McCracken County Extension Service for reservations. Their phone number is (270)554-9520.