Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 20, 2009
Dr. Tom Barnes, host of Gardener's Toolbox
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Purchase Area Master Gardeners host Dr. Tom Barnes of the University of Kentucky Department of Forestry for their Gardener's Toolbox Series at Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium in Paducah Friday, Jan. 23. He's also a spectacular nature photographer whose books are selling well. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Barnes.
The event begins at 1 p.m. and focuses on Kentucky wildflowers, wildlife and native plants. There's a 10 dollar fee for the class in the Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium. Call the McCracken County Extension Service for reservations. Their phone number is (270)554-9520.