Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue January 20, 2009
Dr. Tom Barnes, host of Gardener's Toolbox
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Purchase Area Master Gardeners host Dr. Tom Barnes of the University of Kentucky Department of Forestry for their Gardener's Toolbox Series at Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium in Paducah Friday, Jan. 23. He's also a spectacular nature photographer whose books are selling well. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Barnes.
The event begins at 1 p.m. and focuses on Kentucky wildflowers, wildlife and native plants. There's a 10 dollar fee for the class in the Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium. Call the McCracken County Extension Service for reservations. Their phone number is (270)554-9520.