Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue January 20, 2009
Dr. Tom Barnes, host of Gardener's Toolbox
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Purchase Area Master Gardeners host Dr. Tom Barnes of the University of Kentucky Department of Forestry for their Gardener's Toolbox Series at Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium in Paducah Friday, Jan. 23. He's also a spectacular nature photographer whose books are selling well. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Barnes.
The event begins at 1 p.m. and focuses on Kentucky wildflowers, wildlife and native plants. There's a 10 dollar fee for the class in the Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium. Call the McCracken County Extension Service for reservations. Their phone number is (270)554-9520.