Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue January 20, 2009
Dr. Tom Barnes, host of Gardener's Toolbox
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Purchase Area Master Gardeners host Dr. Tom Barnes of the University of Kentucky Department of Forestry for their Gardener's Toolbox Series at Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium in Paducah Friday, Jan. 23. He's also a spectacular nature photographer whose books are selling well. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Barnes.
The event begins at 1 p.m. and focuses on Kentucky wildflowers, wildlife and native plants. There's a 10 dollar fee for the class in the Western Baptist Heart Center Auditorium. Call the McCracken County Extension Service for reservations. Their phone number is (270)554-9520.