Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Sat March 31, 2012
Dr. Silberman Offers Encouragement Despite Cuts to Education in the Commonwealth
Dr. Stu Silberman is among the Commonwealth’s leading advocates for improving public education reacting to the Kentucky Senate’s failure to fund a proposal to expand pre-school services. Kate Lochte has the story.
Learn more about current issues in and discussion about improving Kentucky’s education at prichardcommittee.org. One of its initiatives, the Commonwealth Institute for Parent Leadership, offers insight into public education budgeting and policies through six-day institutes in three, two-day sessions, free of charge.