Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon September 30, 2013
Dr. Roger Weis Dreams of the Sea in a New Book of Poetry
Dr. Roger Weis joins Kate Lochte on Sounds Good to discuss and read poems from his 8th book, sea dreams. Weis says he fell in love with the sea when he worked at his neighbor's hotel in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina as a teenager. It was the same year he began writing poetry. Weis directed Youth and Nonprofit Leadership at Murray State University for 25 years and now serves as Assistant Dean of its College of Health Sciences and Human Services. To purchase copies of his book, visit bookstore.murraystate.edu. or call 270-809-4388. The book sells for $14 and all royalties go to charity.