Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri August 28, 2009
Dr. Robert King on P-20
By Caleb Campbell
Frankfort, KY – Doctor Robert King is the president of the Council on Postsecondary Education in Kentucky. Along with the Kentucky Department of Education and the Education Professional Standards Boards, each of these boards has entered into a Memorandum of Agreement to form a P-20 Data Collaborative. P-20 represents education from pre-kindergarten through a master's degree. Caleb Campbell spoke with Dr. King to learn more about the conversion.