Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu April 12, 2007
By Matt Markgraf
Murray, KY – Dr. Faustus was first published in 1604, 11 years after author Christopher Marlowe's death and at least 12 years after its first production. Nevertheless, the classic play of temptation, hellfire and brimstone stands the test of time and opens on the Murray State mainstage. Matt Markgraf talked to some of the cast and crew of this controversial production to find out why, after more than 400 years, this play is still on fire.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Matt Markgraf's interview with the cast and crew.