Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri October 19, 2007
Dr. Dawn Deeter
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Dawn Deeter, Board Certified obstetrician/gynecologist with the Murray Woman's Clinic, talks about breast self-examination. Dr. Deeter says one's risk of breast cancer increases with age and encourages anyone worried about an unusual mass of tissue to press for as much information as possible if not satisfied with initial diagnosis.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dr. Deeter.