Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri October 19, 2007
Dr. Dawn Deeter
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Dawn Deeter, Board Certified obstetrician/gynecologist with the Murray Woman's Clinic, talks about breast self-examination. Dr. Deeter says one's risk of breast cancer increases with age and encourages anyone worried about an unusual mass of tissue to press for as much information as possible if not satisfied with initial diagnosis.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dr. Deeter.