Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Fri October 19, 2007
Dr. Dawn Deeter
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Dawn Deeter, Board Certified obstetrician/gynecologist with the Murray Woman's Clinic, talks about breast self-examination. Dr. Deeter says one's risk of breast cancer increases with age and encourages anyone worried about an unusual mass of tissue to press for as much information as possible if not satisfied with initial diagnosis.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dr. Deeter.