Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Fri October 19, 2007
Dr. Dawn Deeter
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Dawn Deeter, Board Certified obstetrician/gynecologist with the Murray Woman's Clinic, talks about breast self-examination. Dr. Deeter says one's risk of breast cancer increases with age and encourages anyone worried about an unusual mass of tissue to press for as much information as possible if not satisfied with initial diagnosis.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dr. Deeter.