Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 19, 2007
Dr. Dawn Deeter
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Dawn Deeter, Board Certified obstetrician/gynecologist with the Murray Woman's Clinic, talks about breast self-examination. Dr. Deeter says one's risk of breast cancer increases with age and encourages anyone worried about an unusual mass of tissue to press for as much information as possible if not satisfied with initial diagnosis.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dr. Deeter.