Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon May 5, 2014
Downtown Saturday Market Opens This Month in Murray
Murray's Downtown Saturday Market on the court square opens for the season May 17, featuring dozens of vendors selling locally grown vegetables, meats, bread, hand-made soaps, crafts and more. Erin Carrico, Autumn Denton and Mark Welch join Kate Lochte on Sounds Good for a preview of what's to come to this year's market.
"We're so proud to have so many local vendors--not just from here in Kentucky, but right across the Tennessee border--we're a Kentucky Proud partner. We really try to push to keep it local, and we've been very successful in that area."