Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon May 5, 2014
Downtown Saturday Market Opens This Month in Murray
Murray's Downtown Saturday Market on the court square opens for the season May 17, featuring dozens of vendors selling locally grown vegetables, meats, bread, hand-made soaps, crafts and more. Erin Carrico, Autumn Denton and Mark Welch join Kate Lochte on Sounds Good for a preview of what's to come to this year's market.
"We're so proud to have so many local vendors--not just from here in Kentucky, but right across the Tennessee border--we're a Kentucky Proud partner. We really try to push to keep it local, and we've been very successful in that area."