Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon May 5, 2014
Downtown Saturday Market Opens This Month in Murray
Murray's Downtown Saturday Market on the court square opens for the season May 17, featuring dozens of vendors selling locally grown vegetables, meats, bread, hand-made soaps, crafts and more. Erin Carrico, Autumn Denton and Mark Welch join Kate Lochte on Sounds Good for a preview of what's to come to this year's market.
"We're so proud to have so many local vendors--not just from here in Kentucky, but right across the Tennessee border--we're a Kentucky Proud partner. We really try to push to keep it local, and we've been very successful in that area."