Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon May 5, 2014
Downtown Saturday Market Opens This Month in Murray
Murray's Downtown Saturday Market on the court square opens for the season May 17, featuring dozens of vendors selling locally grown vegetables, meats, bread, hand-made soaps, crafts and more. Erin Carrico, Autumn Denton and Mark Welch join Kate Lochte on Sounds Good for a preview of what's to come to this year's market.
"We're so proud to have so many local vendors--not just from here in Kentucky, but right across the Tennessee border--we're a Kentucky Proud partner. We really try to push to keep it local, and we've been very successful in that area."