Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue August 27, 2013
Dot Foods Plans Distribution Center In Dyersburg, TN
Tennessee officials say Dot Foods plans to build a distribution center in Dyersburg, adding 157 jobs in the process. Gov. Bill Haslam and state Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bill Hagerty say the facility will be the company's first distribution warehouse in the state. It represents a $24 million investment in Dyer County.
Dot Foods CEO John Tracy said Dyersburg was chosen because of its proximity to customers and the area's cultural fit with the company. The new 166,000-square-foot facility will service customers in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and western Kentucky. It is scheduled to open in September 2014.