Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon May 7, 2012
Dog Food Recall
The Calloway County Humane Society is warning local residents of a voluntary recall of a number of dog food brands. The voluntary recall was announced due to possible salmonella contamination.
The brands involved in the recall include: Diamond Pet Food, Canidae, Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul, Country Value, Diamond, Diamond Naturals, Kirkland, Premium Edge, Professional, 4Health, Natural Balance,Taste of the Wild, and Wellness.
Consumers can check the specific product/batch numbers associated with the recall in the links below.