Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon May 7, 2012
Dog Food Recall
The Calloway County Humane Society is warning local residents of a voluntary recall of a number of dog food brands. The voluntary recall was announced due to possible salmonella contamination.
The brands involved in the recall include: Diamond Pet Food, Canidae, Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul, Country Value, Diamond, Diamond Naturals, Kirkland, Premium Edge, Professional, 4Health, Natural Balance,Taste of the Wild, and Wellness.
Consumers can check the specific product/batch numbers associated with the recall in the links below.