Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon May 7, 2012
Dog Food Recall
The Calloway County Humane Society is warning local residents of a voluntary recall of a number of dog food brands. The voluntary recall was announced due to possible salmonella contamination.
The brands involved in the recall include: Diamond Pet Food, Canidae, Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul, Country Value, Diamond, Diamond Naturals, Kirkland, Premium Edge, Professional, 4Health, Natural Balance,Taste of the Wild, and Wellness.
Consumers can check the specific product/batch numbers associated with the recall in the links below.