Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon May 7, 2012
Dog Food Recall
The Calloway County Humane Society is warning local residents of a voluntary recall of a number of dog food brands. The voluntary recall was announced due to possible salmonella contamination.
The brands involved in the recall include: Diamond Pet Food, Canidae, Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul, Country Value, Diamond, Diamond Naturals, Kirkland, Premium Edge, Professional, 4Health, Natural Balance,Taste of the Wild, and Wellness.
Consumers can check the specific product/batch numbers associated with the recall in the links below.