Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon May 7, 2012
Dog Food Recall
The Calloway County Humane Society is warning local residents of a voluntary recall of a number of dog food brands. The voluntary recall was announced due to possible salmonella contamination.
The brands involved in the recall include: Diamond Pet Food, Canidae, Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul, Country Value, Diamond, Diamond Naturals, Kirkland, Premium Edge, Professional, 4Health, Natural Balance,Taste of the Wild, and Wellness.
Consumers can check the specific product/batch numbers associated with the recall in the links below.