Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 12, 2010
District Goes for Accreditation
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The Calloway County School District is undergoing its first district-wide accreditation evaluation. Public Relations Coordinator David Dowdy says in the past Calloway has done school by school evaluations, but these have not included the preschool. Officials hope district-wide accreditation will help them develop a better strategy for educating the county's children. Dowdy says an accreditation team began visiting the district Monday. They will present their report to the board tomorrow.