Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 11, 2009
District Attorney General Carney Back
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee's 19th District Attorney General is back at work. John Carney has been out fighting an illness since June 10. Carney has declined to release the details of his illness, saying it is a private matter. He has been working part time during the month of August and tells the Clarksville Leaf Chronicle he is fully recovered. In the Attorney General's absence, Assistance District Attorney Dan Brollier has managed office duties.