Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri September 11, 2009
District Attorney General Carney Back
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee's 19th District Attorney General is back at work. John Carney has been out fighting an illness since June 10. Carney has declined to release the details of his illness, saying it is a private matter. He has been working part time during the month of August and tells the Clarksville Leaf Chronicle he is fully recovered. In the Attorney General's absence, Assistance District Attorney Dan Brollier has managed office duties.