Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 11, 2009
District Attorney General Carney Back
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee's 19th District Attorney General is back at work. John Carney has been out fighting an illness since June 10. Carney has declined to release the details of his illness, saying it is a private matter. He has been working part time during the month of August and tells the Clarksville Leaf Chronicle he is fully recovered. In the Attorney General's absence, Assistance District Attorney Dan Brollier has managed office duties.