Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed May 23, 2007
Discovering Korea Part 4
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – A sound sampler from Korea with Kate Lochte, who's winding up a visit to Daegu University with a group on a trip organized by Murray State's Institute for International Programs. The Murray State Discover Korea trip has concluded its visit in Daegu and will be heading north to Seoul by bullet train.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lochte's report. You can see Dana Howard's videoblog of the group's experiences at www.murraystate.edu.