Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed May 23, 2007
Discovering Korea Part 4
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – A sound sampler from Korea with Kate Lochte, who's winding up a visit to Daegu University with a group on a trip organized by Murray State's Institute for International Programs. The Murray State Discover Korea trip has concluded its visit in Daegu and will be heading north to Seoul by bullet train.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lochte's report. You can see Dana Howard's videoblog of the group's experiences at www.murraystate.edu.