Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Sun May 20, 2007
Discovering Korea Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State University has almost 20 representatives in a southern Korean City, nurturing a sister institution relationship with Daegu University, which has more than double the number of students Murray has on its sprawling campus.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte with the second in a series of reports about the trip.
Murray State's Institute for International Programs has students, staff and faculty on Discover China and Discover Korea trips at this time. Daegu University in Daegu, Korea, is about four hours south of Seoul.