Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Sun May 20, 2007
Discovering Korea Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State University has almost 20 representatives in a southern Korean City, nurturing a sister institution relationship with Daegu University, which has more than double the number of students Murray has on its sprawling campus.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte with the second in a series of reports about the trip.
Murray State's Institute for International Programs has students, staff and faculty on Discover China and Discover Korea trips at this time. Daegu University in Daegu, Korea, is about four hours south of Seoul.