Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Around the Nation
Wed July 10, 2013
Direct TV To Offer New Channel: Dog TV
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Starting next month, Direct TV will offer a new channel - Dog TV, 24 hour programming designed just for your pooch. The aim is to entertain dogs while they're home alone, and help them deal with challenging situations. The viewers will be exposed, in small doses, to stressful sounds, like doorbells and vacuum cleaners.
Humans, during prime time, some of the contents, certainly the commercials, are designed just for you and you're probably going to be the ones footing the bill. The channel does cost extra. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.