Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri April 13, 2012
Dippin Dots Sold Amongst Bankruptcy Proceedings
An Oklahoma-based company has purchased Dippin Dots, Incorporated. The Paducah-based Dippin Dots is currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings and a court-mandated change in ownership. The Oklahoma company, which goes by the same name, struck the deal yesterday in U.S. bankruptcy court to purchase Dippin Dots for more than 12.5 million dollars. Dippin Dots' Paducah factory employs 165 people.