Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 13, 2012
Dippin Dots Sold Amongst Bankruptcy Proceedings
An Oklahoma-based company has purchased Dippin Dots, Incorporated. The Paducah-based Dippin Dots is currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings and a court-mandated change in ownership. The Oklahoma company, which goes by the same name, struck the deal yesterday in U.S. bankruptcy court to purchase Dippin Dots for more than 12.5 million dollars. Dippin Dots' Paducah factory employs 165 people.