Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed May 2, 2012
Dippin' Dots, Inc. Sold to Dippin' Dots LLC
A U.S. Bankruptcy Court ruling in Louisville approved the sale of Dippin’ Dots, Inc to Oklahoma-based Dippin’ Dots, LLC for $12.6 million. The sale will settle the novelty ice-cream manufacturer’s outstanding debt of over $11 million and close a bankruptcy proceeding beginning in November 2011. Investor Scott Fisher will serve as president of the newly formed company. Dippin’ Dots founder and former CEO Curt Jones is expected to return to the company in some capacity after stepping down in March.