Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed May 2, 2012
Dippin' Dots, Inc. Sold to Dippin' Dots LLC
A U.S. Bankruptcy Court ruling in Louisville approved the sale of Dippin’ Dots, Inc to Oklahoma-based Dippin’ Dots, LLC for $12.6 million. The sale will settle the novelty ice-cream manufacturer’s outstanding debt of over $11 million and close a bankruptcy proceeding beginning in November 2011. Investor Scott Fisher will serve as president of the newly formed company. Dippin’ Dots founder and former CEO Curt Jones is expected to return to the company in some capacity after stepping down in March.