Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed May 2, 2012
Dippin' Dots, Inc. Sold to Dippin' Dots LLC
A U.S. Bankruptcy Court ruling in Louisville approved the sale of Dippin’ Dots, Inc to Oklahoma-based Dippin’ Dots, LLC for $12.6 million. The sale will settle the novelty ice-cream manufacturer’s outstanding debt of over $11 million and close a bankruptcy proceeding beginning in November 2011. Investor Scott Fisher will serve as president of the newly formed company. Dippin’ Dots founder and former CEO Curt Jones is expected to return to the company in some capacity after stepping down in March.