Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 30, 2013
Detecting Vision Problems in Early Childhood
Terri Long is one of several volunteers with the Murray Lions Club who are trained to perform FREE vision screening tests for children ages 6 months to 6 years, catching vision problems that could impede education and worse, cause death. So far the Murray club has screened over 1,000 kids. Long says that she can make appointments for day care centers and schools who want to provide this FREE screening for their children upon parent notification and approval. Her phone number is 270-436-5588. Her e-mail address is: email@example.com.