Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed November 7, 2007
A Destin Diary Day 4
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Commentator Duane Bolin takes us back to the summer time in the fourth and final part of his series, writing on the beach during his summer vacation in Destin, Florida.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.