Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed November 7, 2007
A Destin Diary Day 4
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Commentator Duane Bolin takes us back to the summer time in the fourth and final part of his series, writing on the beach during his summer vacation in Destin, Florida.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.