Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- More Patients Visiting ERs Despite Affordable Care Act
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Mon June 2, 2014
Despite Expansion, Many Pre-K Programs Fail To Reach Immigrant Kids
Originally published on Mon June 2, 2014 5:50 pm
Most states have embarked on a significant expansion of preschool programs, but a new report says they appear to be missing the kids who need these programs most: low-income, immigrant children.