Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Senator Wary of Conventry Cares
Fri May 11, 2012
Denton Has Concerns About Medicaid Operators
This week Kentucky Senator Julie Denton accused Medicaid managed care organization Coventry Cares of underpaying hospitals and that if the organization didn’t straighten up that she’d have the state end its contract with the company.
That story took up much of Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Reporter Kenny Colston’s time this week. He speaks with Rick Howlett about the dust up.