Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Senator Wary of Conventry Cares
Fri May 11, 2012
Denton Has Concerns About Medicaid Operators
This week Kentucky Senator Julie Denton accused Medicaid managed care organization Coventry Cares of underpaying hospitals and that if the organization didn’t straighten up that she’d have the state end its contract with the company.
That story took up much of Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Reporter Kenny Colston’s time this week. He speaks with Rick Howlett about the dust up.