Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Senator Wary of Conventry Cares
Fri May 11, 2012
Denton Has Concerns About Medicaid Operators
This week Kentucky Senator Julie Denton accused Medicaid managed care organization Coventry Cares of underpaying hospitals and that if the organization didn’t straighten up that she’d have the state end its contract with the company.
That story took up much of Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Reporter Kenny Colston’s time this week. He speaks with Rick Howlett about the dust up.