Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri February 9, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – An ongoing legal battle between former Murray State Athletics Director E.W. Dennison and former president King Alexander could soon be over. But not all of those involved are happy with the proposed compromise. Jim Michael explains.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the Dennison Settlement.