Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri February 9, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – An ongoing legal battle between former Murray State Athletics Director E.W. Dennison and former president King Alexander could soon be over. But not all of those involved are happy with the proposed compromise. Jim Michael explains.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the Dennison Settlement.