Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Fri February 9, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – An ongoing legal battle between former Murray State Athletics Director E.W. Dennison and former president King Alexander could soon be over. But not all of those involved are happy with the proposed compromise. Jim Michael explains.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the Dennison Settlement.