Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri February 9, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – An ongoing legal battle between former Murray State Athletics Director E.W. Dennison and former president King Alexander could soon be over. But not all of those involved are happy with the proposed compromise. Jim Michael explains.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the Dennison Settlement.