Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon March 30, 2009
Debris Removal Continues in Ballard
By Carrie Pond
Barlow, KY – Debris removal crews will continue clean-up efforts in Ballard County Wednesday. Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plan to work along U-S 60 between Barlow and the Ballard-McCracken County line near Kevil. The work is expected to take up to two weeks to complete. Motorists should expect moderate delays and use caution while traveling through these areas.