Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed April 8, 2009
Debris Removal in Calloway
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Though more than two months have passed since an ice storm ravaged much of western Kentucky, debris removal crews are still on the roads. Contractors for the Department of Highways will be working this week at several points in Calloway County, including 94 East. Motorists should be alert for haulers entering dumpsites on highways 464 and 80.