Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 8, 2009
Debris Removal in Calloway
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Though more than two months have passed since an ice storm ravaged much of western Kentucky, debris removal crews are still on the roads. Contractors for the Department of Highways will be working this week at several points in Calloway County, including 94 East. Motorists should be alert for haulers entering dumpsites on highways 464 and 80.