Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon March 16, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Kentucky Transportation Cabinet debris removal crews continue to work on highways across the region. Contractors will be along US 60 and KY 3489 in Livingston County today. They plan to finish cleanup in the southern part of the county and move north. Motorists should anticipate delays in some areas and take appropriate precautions.