Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon March 16, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Kentucky Transportation Cabinet debris removal crews continue to work on highways across the region. Contractors will be along US 60 and KY 3489 in Livingston County today. They plan to finish cleanup in the southern part of the county and move north. Motorists should anticipate delays in some areas and take appropriate precautions.