Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri February 27, 2009
Debris collected exceeds 84,000 cubic yards
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have picked up more than 84 thousand cubic yards of debris in the State's 12 westernmost counties since last month's ice storm. Spokesman Keith Todd says that amount of material would fill more than 38,200 pickup trucks. Crews have collected the most material from Lyon and Livingston counties so far. Motorists are reminded to remain alert for removal crews as they continue their work.