Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon March 2, 2009
Debris Cleanup Continues
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Ice Storm Debris cleanup efforts continue in Western Kentucky. In Calloway County, officials are discontinuing the county fairgrounds as a drop off point. All residents should bring their limb debris to the Calloway County Road Department at East Sycamore in Murray. In McCracken County, contractors have completed the first pass over of roadways in the eastern part of the county, but will have to go over the area again to get all branches picked up. Residents who live on numbered highways east of US 45 in McCracken County should move their tree limbs to the side of the road. Homeowners should avoid placing their debris in ditches and under power lines.