Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu January 8, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky's use of the death penalty could be expanded to include more child killers. Republican Representative Joe Fischer's proposal would give prosecutors more freedom to seek the death penalty in certain murder cases. Prosecutors could seek the death penalty against people who kill children under age 12 after having previously harmed them. The proposal is just one of nearly 200 filed in the opening days of the 2009 General Assembly.